Terms & Conditions
We at Klaslead Productions Pvt. Ltd., welcome you to know more about our terms & conditions. We believe in keeping transparency and in order to let you know, all our terms and conditions are given below.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”, ”Klaslead Productions Pvt. Ltd.” in this document, we are referring to Klaslead Productions Pvt. Ltd.
When we say “Product” or “Services”, we mean any products or services created and maintained by Klaslead Productions Pvt. Ltd.
We may update these Terms & Conditions in future. You can track all changes made periodically.
When you use our Services or Products, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms & Conditions. That’s true for any of our existing and future products and services and all features that we add to our Services over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
If you violate any of the terms, we may terminate your account, it means you need to place a lot of trust in us. We do our best to deserve that trust by being open about who we are, how we work, and always welcome your feedback to improve our service and products.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. We recommend users set up two-factor authentication for added security. In some of our Services, we may require it.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Refunds, and Plan Changes
After all the services purchased and payment has been done, we will not initiate any kind of refund to the customers. When you get ready to work with “Klaslead Productions Pvt. Ltd.” we ask you to first complete the advance payment to avail our services.
Once you have hired for our services and have done payment also. There will be no provision of any kind of full or partial refund. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this before purchasing services from our company.
Given below are the major reasons why don’t we consider for refund
- You need to pay in advance to use our service. If you do not pay, but created your account, you account will be cancelled by auto cancellation method after 180 days.
- When you will create your website and opt for our service, we will charge your card immediately and your billing cycle starts on the day of start. For any other upgrades or downgrades in plan level, the new rate starts from the next billing cycle.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, we will collect those taxes on behalf of the taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- As we provide our best services to our clients from the day they have cleared all the service charges. So we also are seeking for genuine customers who can cooperate with us to avail all the services properly.
- We don’t provide any refund policies because our services required manpower of our hard-working employees who are working just to boost your business.
- Our hard-working dedicated employees start working on your brand promotion from the day we received our service charges.
- As we at Klaslead Productions Pvt. Ltd., Keep up high interactions with our clients and carry out the entire process with their approval only. Thus, there is no provision of any kind of full or partial refund.
- It will be the loss of both the company (us) and the client (you) both if we stop our services for you just because of any refund policy.
Important| None of our services guarantees the following :
- A specific amount of business.
- A specific output from the services within a specific amount of time
However, we realise that exceptional circumstances can take place but we will not consider any kind of refund. Therefore, one needs to be aware of this major policy of our company before start working with us.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account and active subscription or services. Within each of our Services, we provide a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link. You can find instructions for how to cancel your account in our Cancellation policy. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not automatically considered cancellation. If you need help cancelling your account, you can always contact our Support team.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Services immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems and logs. Within 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our backups. We cannot recover this information once it has been permanently deleted. If you want to export any data before your account is cancelled, you can but we will not be responsible for any data loss after cancellation
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. We do not automatically prorate unused time in the last billing cycle.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services for any reason at any time. The suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time. We have this clause because statistically speaking, out of the hundreds of thousands of accounts on our Services, there is at least one doing something nefarious. There are some things we staunchly stand against and this clause is how we exercise that stance.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We will continue to maintain any Services on a regular basis. Sometimes it becomes technically impossible to continue a feature or we redesign a part of our Services because we think it could be better or we decide to close new signups of a product. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice.
- Sometimes we change the pricing structure for our products. When we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our websites or the affected Services themselves.
Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Check our service-level agreements for most of our Services
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Services. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet. There are some edge cases where we may send your data through our network unencrypted. Please refer to our Security Overview for full details.
- We use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
- To help you with support requests you make. We’ll ask for express consent before accessing your account.
- To safeguard our platform. We’ll look at logs and metadata as part of our work to ensure the security of your data and the Services as a whole. If necessary, we may also access accounts as part of an abuse report investigation.
- To the extent required by applicable law.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen Content, but reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by the Company.
Installation of Third Party software
Account owners carry complete responsibility in case they install third party software/script on their website or webserver. Tracing of hack or unusual activates due to less security in software, would be resulted as the termination of account without prior notice.
Specification And Limitations Of Responsibilities
Any damage including accompanying or momentous damages, caused for unavailability or being offline of our servers. We will not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from our servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. We are not accountable for any claim compensation, counting incidental or consequential compensation which might be turned out from the sleaze or removal of any website from any of our servers. Immediate termination of services has to be the final or maximum limitation in such cases.
Features and Bugs
We design and provide our Products & Services with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Services will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our features extensively before making it available for production mode. As with any software product, our Services inevitably have some bugs. We track the bugs and feedbacks reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don’t guarantee completely error-free Services.
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, loss & profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract including negligence whether active or passive, or any other theory of liability.
In other words: choosing to use our Services does mean you are making a bet on us. If the bet does not work out, that’s on you, not us. We do our darnedest to be as safe a bet as possible through careful management of the business; investments in security, infrastructure, and talent. If you choose to use our Services, thank you for betting on us.
If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please contact our Support team.