Klaslead Productions Pvt. Ltd. respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and have a process in place to respond to valid notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions below to submit a notification of claimed infringement.
To file a DMCA notice, you must provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the DMCA notice to the following designated agent:
Name: Saswata Modak Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA. In appropriate circumstances, we may terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers or who are found to have repeatedly infringed the rights of others.